Whiteland Engineering Ltd prides itself on the quality of workmanship on every component it produces. This is achieved not only by the skills of the engineers whom make the items, but by the array of checking equipment available at their disposal in the inspection department.
From the basic micrometers and slip gauges, to the advanced Axiom CMM and Trimos Vertical 3, all items that we produce can be checked accurately and in their entirety to the drawing provided with the option of full inspection reports on any aspect of the component.
Basic Inspection Capabilities Include:-
- Internal Imperial and Metric Micrometers up to 175mm (6.8")
- Imperial and Metric Depth Micrometers up to 300mm (11.8")
- Metric and Imperial Slip Gauges
- Array of Metric and Imperial Plug Gauges
- Thread Wires
Advanced Inspection Equipment:-
- Axiom Too - 640mm x 500mm x 900mm (25.1" x 19.6" x 35.4")
- Trimos Vertical 3 - Linear Measurement up to 1,100mm, Diameter up to 1,000mm
- Mitutoyo Vernier Caliper - 1,800 (6')
- Taylor Hobson Surface Finish Comparator - 0.1µm to 10µm (0.3µin to 300µin)
- OVEE, Ring Screw, Plug Screw and Caliper Thread Gauges (MM,BSF,BSP,UNC,UNF)